The Società Italiana per Condotte d’Acqua SpA was awarded in Romani, in a JV with Tirrena Scavi and Cossi Costruzioni, 2 highway lots that are part of the fourth Pan-European corridor. The works are 85% financed by EU funds and the remaining 15% by the Rumanian Government.
The lots are:
1) Design and build of the Higway section Timisoara - Lugoj - Lot 2 - from km 27.4 to km 11.4 – Total amount 160.000.000 euro
2) Design and build of the Highway section Lugoj - Deva - Lot 1 - from km 0 + 000 to 27 + 400 – Total amount 105.000.000 euro
Leader of the Joint Venture is Tirrena Scavi. Condotte Group, directly and trough Cossi Costruzioni, holds the majority.